Thursday, July 17, 2014

Service Attitude Shines



Below is a recent E-Mail we received from a customer regarding our “service attitude” and how we conduct ourselves in every aspect of our interactions with the insured.  We receive these comments almost weekly, but not always in writing like this.  As I write this note I have just had a phone conversation shared with me from one of our staff, from another small fire loss customer complementing our employees for their caring attitude as they inter acted with the owner who was also recently widowed.

As the owner I couldn’t be more proud and thankful for those that do the work day in and day out with such graciousness and compassion.

Owner
ABCO Inc.
Bill Wallis

Dear Michelle, Dave and all the great people at ABCO,
When we had our fire on April 22, I was upset and at a loss for what to do. When I talked to our insurance agent ( XXXX office) they told me to call you. That was the best advice I could have gotten. You were sympathetic and ready to lend a hand. You knew all the answers and were willing to take care of everything. I can't tell you what a relief it was to be able to hand the problem over to someone who knew what to do. You were true to your promises. You kept me informed about what to expect, who was coming, when they were coming. Dave checked in with me many times to make sure everything was going okay and that I was satisfied with how things were going. I felt you were an advocate for me with the insurance company (not that they were difficult, but you knew what they needed to know). I couldn't have had a better team helping us. We have lived in this house for 27 years, raised our children here, entertained many friends and family. Now as we look to down sizing, we will truly be able to enjoy our last year in our home.
Having a fire is not something I recommend to anyone, but if anyone is unfortunate enough to have one, I unconditionally recommend ABCO. Everyone was thorough, friendly, helpful and very professional.
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.
Blessings to all of you as you continue to help others,
Susan XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment